Monday, February 02, 2009

Poetry for Brigid

I picked this up from one of the blogs I subscribe to and thought it was such a good idea that I'd pass it on. All I have to do now is choose a poem to post, which may not be easy!

Feel free to copy the following to your blog and spread the word. Let poetry bless the blogosphere once again!
WHAT: A Bloggers (Silent) Poetry Reading
WHEN: Anytime February 2, 2009
WHERE: Your blog
WHY: To celebrate the Feast of Brigid, aka Groundhog Day
HOW: Select a poem you like - by a favorite poet or one of your own - to post February 2nd.
RSVP: If you plan to publish, feel free to leave a comment and link on this post. Last year when the call went out there was more poetry in cyberspace than I could keep track of. So, link to whoever you hear about this from and a mighty web of poetry will be spun.Feel free to pass this invitation on to any and all bloggers.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Mine's not really for Brigid or anything else, just because - but I've put another one of mine on my Still Life blog.

Harriet said...

Gil, I participated having read your blog. I started blogging last year after speaking to Sarah at the QUIP agm. I haven't really told anyone about it, so this is an invitation.
I hope you're well

www.jumpingthebrook.blogspot.com

Gil S said...

Thanks so much Heather and Harriet for your poems - and for the link to your blog Harriet which I've added to my Bloglines feeds